Hello
guys!! Have
a great day.
Today I am sharing my experience
for how to start a blog as I am creating a blog yesterday. So, I think I will
share my experience with you.
What
blogging means?
Blogging refers
to writing, photography, and other media that is self-published online. Blogging started
as an opportunity for individuals to write diary-style entries, but it has
since been incorporated into websites for many businesses.
How to Start a Blog: A
Simple way
Create
a unique and beautiful blog. It is easy and free by Blogger.
As I am
using Blogger, so there are little steps to follow to start a Blog.
So, let
us go.
Steps
-
1. Go to Blogger
(Owned by Google) by clicking in this link Blogger.
2.Then Click on CREATE
YOUR BLOG
3. You need a Gmail
account. If you have Gmail account, then sign or sign up for an account.
4. After that, you will see this page.
5. Choose a blog name. This name expresses your
blog subject and topics. So, choose a unique name.
6. Confirm
your display name.
You can choose your name. Which name displayed to
readers.
7. Finish
Now your Blog is ready.
You need to change and modified some settings.
If You need any help. Please contact with me.
Comments